The latest, most cutting edge Cleansui Water Purifier model, CSP801 filters out 15 unwanted contaminants and particles in water. The LCD screen which lights up when water is flowing through shows you the usage level and alerts you when it is time to change the cartridge. This is the latest model from Japan.
If you are new to Cleansui faucet purifiers, please read the FAQ first before purchase.
Replacement Cartridge for CSP801 is HGC9S, available in 1pc/2pc packs.
– Comes with 1pc HGC9S in the package
– Made in Japan
– Replacement Cartridge: HGC9S
– 3-choices switch (purified water, tap water- streaming or water-saving shower – up to 30% water consumption.)
– No electricity required
– DIY model, easy to install onto a standard tap.
– LED shows orange and counter reaches 0 when it is time to change cartridge
2 – Activated carbon
3 – Hollow fibre membrane filter
The core competence of CLEANSUI, hollow fibre membrane filter made of ultra-fine polyethylene. The sidewalls can remove the minute particles as 0.1 micrometer in tap water and bacteria, algae, fungi, micro-organisms, cysts, cryptosporidium, metal particles such as rust, lead and etc.
There are no reviews yet.